Dell Inspiron 1525 15.4-Inch Laptop - Jet Black - Zune Store

Dell Inspiron 1525 15.4-Inch Laptop - Jet Black


Dell Inspiron 1525 15.4-Inch Laptop - Jet Black
From Dell Computers

Please do not buy this computer. I had this computer for two months and the screen is cracked internally. Dell said that I caused the damage and I would have to pay $400 to fix it. I work in social services and I don't have that kind of money. $400 is my rent for the month. I am now using my old Toshiba laptop that I have had for almost 6 years without any issues. I never taken it off my desk it has never dropped. This model in particular has the problem of internally cracked screens, just do some online searches and you will see this problem come up constantly. Stay away from this product.

Shopping Now!!!

0 comments: